We had so much garbage at Christmas time it didn't all fit in the can on garbage day. (Like many of my neighbors, we missed the garbage man two days before Christmas because he surprised us and showed up at 7:30 am instead of the usual 3:30pm) We had a couple of bags that had to wait in the backyard a week. Unfortunately, we have two cats that found them and helped themselves to ripping open the bag and looking for leftovers. As soon as I saw what happened, I cleaned them up and stuck them in new bags, but not before the kids noticed Santa's cookies hanging out of the garbage bags. Oops! I guess Santa was just full. "But why didn't he take them home to enjoy later?" Oops!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Santa doesn't like so many sprinkles!
Yep, santa was not about to eat those ones!
Post a Comment