Sunday, January 24, 2010

Haircut


I rarely, rarely, rarely post photos of me, but I thought for all my distant friends whom I haven't seen in years, it's only fair to give them a small glimpse of me every now and then. I actually took this photo to show my mom my new haircut. I haven't had bangs for a few years and I also had a bunch of layers put in my hair. I have been reluctant to do so because I have been planning to eventually cut it and donate it to Locks of Love. I thought it would be better if there were no layers. Well, I decided to finally get a hair cut that I wanted. I was tempted to go short again, but decided against it because I figure the next time I go short, it will probably be for good. I still have 5 years, but I don't think women in their 40's should have long hair so I might as well enjoy it for the next few years. Also Steve likes it long.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the hair!!! I guess I fall into that category of long distance people who only see you every once in awhile :(

Anonymous said...

You look like the Sister Couron I knew! You look beautiful!

Sarah said...

You are sooooooooo cute! I love it.