Maybe this is the boy we should have in fencing!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
on guard!
So I signed the boys up for fencing. They love to sword fight (like any other little boy) and turns just about anything in the house into a sword. Logan loved it, and Braden wouldn't go out on the floor. To his defense, the class was for children ages 5-10. They said they would stretch it a little for Braden since he is almost five. but the class had about 5 boys who were at least nine. I see why Braden didn't want to participate. Logan loved it and can't wait for his next class on Monday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. My son would love that. My husband would love that. I can see it now.
I would NOT love THEM loving that. LOL
Honestly, that seems like a blast. Good fun, but a practical sport at the same time. They could go to the Olympics!
Post a Comment