Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Looks better already!

Before


I have always been interested in Feng Shui, but I never realized the effect of this heavy roof on my house until the overhang was removed. I feel like a dark cloud has been lifted off our home. A constant shadow. The amount of light that is now coming in our windows is amazing! I can feel it this morning as I get up and there is light in my home! I have always been very aware of the energy (Chi) in my home. How it enters and moves through my home. Where the highest concentration of chi is and where things are relatively stagnant. The best way I can describe the difference in the feeling in my home is to compare it to days and days of dark clouds and inversion (I live in Utah! hehe) and then finally the clouds break, the air clears up and the sun shines through! It's amazing to look out the window and not have that overhang blocking the sky. Man, I sure wish I was better with words. I have always had a hard time putting my thoughts into words, but hopefully you get the idea!

day 2 of "de"struction

1 comment:

Kira said...

You're such a hippie ;)