Construction finally began on our house today! Well, I guess it's really destruction, but construction will follow! Yeah!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! I plan to keep a photo log of the process for all to see the improvements! Look at Mt Timpanogos there in the background! So gorgeous! What a view we have!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
at long last!
Construction finally began on our house today! Well, I guess it's really destruction, but construction will follow! Yeah!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! I plan to keep a photo log of the process for all to see the improvements! Look at Mt Timpanogos there in the background! So gorgeous! What a view we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tori
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the finished project.
You do have a gorgeous view of Timpanogos! Good Luck
How exciting! What are all the things you will be doing?
Post a Comment