Monday, January 18, 2010

Asher 2009

It tears my heart out again to see these first few pictures. He spent his first 2 days in the hospital without me. I missed him so much, even though I hadn't even gotten to meet him. I was so glad Steve was able to spend time with him and send me these great photos. I had them posted on my laptop the full two days I was still recovering from giving birth. It is amazing how much you can miss someone you don't even know!









Eating avocado!






hello please!




mmmmmmm, highchair





Squishy legs!

SO comfy!!

Crib in the hotel. It looks like a circus cage!

First hiking trip! First time I hiked while nursing as well! I have hiked while pregnant a couple times, but nursing was a whole new experience!





This does not look comfortable to me! How can he sleep like that?




No comments: