I don't have a toddler that gets a nap interrupted, or kids who get too hungry because we have church right through lunch. I love it!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
three cheers for 1:00 church!
So as for this stage in my life, I love 1:00 church!!!! Not only do I get to sleep in, but I have plenty of time in the morning to get everyone bathed, find and iron clothes, locate the missing shoe, and still have time to finish up my YW lesson (or start it in some cases!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't make me jealous! I am still trying to be ok with 1 o clock church, and that's "be ok" with, I am far from a "love" of this time haha
I agree with Ashley! I definitely do NOT love one o'clock church. Sorry, I cannot participate in this cheer!
Am I going to hell since I'm just not a big fan of church no matter what time? I mean, it has it's moments and maybe I'll get to appreciate them when I'm not wrestling with kids through the whole thing. It just seems like there is no perfect time. . .
Post a Comment