When it comes to scrapbooking and blogging,
"If you’re like me, there has always been so much focus on events, trips, and “favorite” pictures. But what about all the in between stuff? The everyday stuff that really is our LIFE? The pictures we take around the house “just because”? What happens to all of that? THIS IS IT. This is how we show a truer representation of our life … and of course, the 'big' stuff too!" -Becky Higgins
There is a challenge out there to scrapbook -and I say blog- something from everyday. It's called project 365. I have included a link below for more information. I think the actual "project" is focused more for scrapbooking, but if you have a scanner, you can easily adapt it for blogging. I think there is an actual kit you can buy that lays out the year and you just slide in your photos or whatever.
Part of the challenge is to take a photo everyday that represents your life that day. So those of you up for the challenge, get a good case for your camera (Because if you're like me, your camera can get pretty beat up carrying it everywhere) and start taking pictures of everyday things.
So, who's in? I look forward to seeing your everyday entries!
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/images/stories/magazines/creating_keepsakes/January2009/365GreatIdeas4.pdf
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm in! Congrats on baby boy number 3! Soccer mom!
This does sound like a fun project. I am anxious to see what people do. Congratulations on boy #3. It was fun to run into you the other day at the temple. I admire all you are doing for your family through family history. You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment