Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365 continues

Last night I opened the bathroom door to check on the boys who where taking a bath.  This is the view I got!  Apparently, they were "fishing"!


They boys have been playing in the big box from Steve's tv.  I thought this was just a cute photo opp!





I can't believe this snow!  I think we have gotten 11 or 12 new inches since yesterday!  The yardstick is stuck in the snow on top of the bushes you see in the second photo.  That is crazy!  I hope they cancel school tomorrow just because I don't want to drive in it.  Luckily we don't go until the afternoon so there is time for the roads to be cleared off!

Is anyone bored with me posting everyday yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never! Post away!

hlw said...

Great pictures! Keep posting, 'cause as long as it keeps snowing like this you're my entertainment!

Hilary said...

How come nobody told me central PA does not get snow?? Only ICE!! I am so jealous, my boys are too. Enjoy it for us!!