Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Christmas pictures

Taking it all in before diving into presents!  I love this picture because it captures just what I remember feeling when I was a child.

The actually look like they know what they are doing!  They asked Santa for guitars for Christmas and we thought we were being pretty cleaver by getting ones for the Wii, however, they we frustrated they couldn't make music with them immediately.

We decided 5 was the perfect age to be introduced into the world of the woopie cushion.

Logan using Braden's punching "gloves" as well as his own to be a monster

I love this picture!

Commentator Logan deciding whose turn it was to open a present

The look of my house about noon on Christmas day!

Braden loves to dress up! He had on everything he got for Christmas that he could wear!  His pj's, camo apron, spongebob boxers (over his jammies) and this fun army explorer set.  He loves the utility belt it came with and even wore it outside his snow clothes to go outside and play.

Dad's favorite toy was the nerf blaster guns.  I can't count how many times he said, "this is the best toy!  I would have loved one of these as a kid" or something like it.

Ready for bed after a fun day.  

1 comment:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Great chirstmas pics. Love it!