Day number three of project 365. Totally caught off guard by the snow storm! I haven't watched the news for a couple of weeks. I have resolved to quit watching it because I just depresses me. I really don't need to know about the latest tragedy regarding children. How does that improve my life? Anyhow, because I hadn't watched the news, I didn't know we had a storm coming. Luckily. I happened to wear to work the darling snow boots Steve bought me for Christmas! I surely would have been in trouble scraping off my car if I was in my normal work shoes, but my toes were toasty warm!
The view from my front and back yard. I was going to take a picture of the mountains from my back porch, but they are completely white and I couldn't see a thing!
1 comment:
Tori, your boys are soooo cute! Good thing you are having another one, because you are obviously very good at it!
I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting! Love the boots!
Post a Comment