
I have become a Mama Mia freak! I have it playing in my computer almost all day long! I catch my children singing the songs because they have heard them so many times! Logan loves "Honey Honey" and Braden loves "Super Trouper". Can you believe that? Even my children have their favorite parts! Anyhow, it keeps me moving and dancing all day long. It's hard to be grumpy or in a bad mood when "Dancing Queen" is playing!
4 comments:
I hear ya, sistah!
Emma is watching Mama Mia in the other room as we speak - we listen to it in the car - we sing it everywhere!
I love it too!
Congrats on the boy announcement, I guess I'll uncross my fingers now that it was going to be a girl. You do have cute boys though, so it'll be fun to add another!
I love it too! I bought it before Christmas and watched it. I couldn't wait for anyone to buy it for me!! My kids love Money Money! They always ask for it in the car!
kind of funny cause I have been into the music lately too. Liberty is begging for it also. Something about it helps move me along! fun stuff!
so hilarious! I am addicted to the movie too, I think I have watched it as background to any house chore I am working on!
Post a Comment