Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sarah Palin look-a-like?

The weirdest thing happened to me this weekend! After Saturday night session of stake conference, Sister Ridge came up to me and said, "I looked over and saw you and said to myself, 'she looks just like Sarah Palin!' and then I realized it was you!" What a compliment I thought! I think she is beautiful! I told Steve and went to bed thinking I wish I really did look like her. 
This morning, Steve went to church early to hit priesthood session of stake conference. When I came in for the 10:00 session, the door greeter said "I thought I was welcoming Sarah Palin in! Wo! Twice. I then sat down and my father in law leaned over to tell me that one of the members of the Stake presidency said to him this morning that he thought he saw Sarah Palin walk in last night then he realized it was Steve's wife. Soon it got almost comical how many people were saying this to me! The stake executive secretary came up and said, "okay, it's unanimous, you win the Sarah Palin look-a-like contest!" These are the people we have a yearly Halloween costume party with. Steve said, "looks like we are going to have to go as John McCain and Sarah Palin to the party!"
My sweet husband said, "no wonder I thought she was pretty when I first saw her!"

So what do think everybody? 
Was it just because I had my glasses on and my hair up or is there a resemblance? I can't decide!

2 comments:

Weight Family said...

LOL! Now that it is mentioned, I can totally see it! Especially with your hair up and glasses on! I think she and you are both beautiful.

Wendy said...

I think you are definitely a look-a-like!