Friday, September 19, 2008

A movie star? My child?

When we were at the library yesterday, they had a couple of movies for sale for 50 cents. I picked up the new Little Rascals because I love it!  It was sitting on the front seat of our car when Logan grabbed it and said, "Hey that looks like me!" Holy Cow! It does look like him! Of course it is the naughty gangster boy, but I couldn't believe how much it looked like Logan, especially when he has his hair spiked.  What do you all think?


2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

Wow! I agree! Thanks for adding me to your blog, I added you too this is such a fun way to stay in touch! See you soon!

Kira said...

So, you guys have a Sarah Palin and a naughty little rascals gangster boy! It really does look like Logan!