Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids say the darnedest things!

1- What is something mom always says to you?
Logan- I love you
Braden- You are funny

2- What makes Mom happy?
L- When I'm nice to her 
B- Share

What makes Mom sad?
L- Getting headaches
B- Not share

How does your mom make you laugh?
L- tickle me
B-Lightning McQueen's funny

What was your mom like as a child?
L- he said, "I'll show you" and then ran and got my carebear from my childhood

How tall is your mom?
B- He pointed to the top of my head

What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
L- clean
B- Build a house (What???)

What does Mom do when you are not around?
L- call me
B- go home

What is Mom really good at?
L- Cleaning
B- making chocolate milk

What is Mom not very good at?
L- playing video games

What does Mom do for a job?
L- take care of us

What is your mom's favorite food?
L- salad
B- ribs

What makes you proud of your mom?
L- she has a baby in her tummy

What makes Mom proud of you?
L- When I go to school and do my work

If Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
L- Uniquia (from the Backyardigans) because you like purple 

What do you and Mom do together?
L- play video games
B- play

How are you and Mom the same?
L- because both of us have red hair

How are you and Mom different?
L-You have glasses and I don't

How do you know Mom loves you?
L- Cause you snuggle with me all the time

What does your mom like most about your Dad?
L- Cause you talk to each other all the time

Where is Mom's favorite place to go?
L- shopping


2 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun I found your blog. I was on a site to register as an alumni of our mission and you had your blog listed there! Cute boys. We only do girls at our house. I have a blog too, although it hasn't been as updated as I'd planned, oh well, that's life I guess.

Amber said...

Oh your kids are pretty funny! You wouldn't think that they would think of such funny things to say.. well I guess they dont really think of them they just say them and thats what makes it so funny!