Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't get mad, take a picture!

Below are a collection of photos in which I chose to take a picture instead of get upset. 
It is a habit I had to develop very early on as a mother. 
These are always some of my favorite pictures! The funny thing about it is that the kids are usually the one's mad at me for taking their picture!
After church.   
And I wonder why I was always exhausted 
after sacrament meeting!
Look at that face!


Fun with the leftover bucket of popcorn!  
What a marvelous hat you have!
The vacuum and the car are good friends!


This is waffle mix!  There was a matching spatter on the floor!  Moral of the story, don't leave a toddler alone with waffle mix, especially if it is sealed in a ziploc bag because of course he will want to tun it upside down over his head and squeeze it!


While visiting Hilary's house in Pennsylvania, the boys were extremely dirty and desperately needed a bath.  I was downstairs running the water and I run upstairs to get some towels.  Logan came running up yelling, "Braden got in the tub, Braden got in the tub."  Because of Logan's excitement over the whole ordeal, I was scared to death he had fallen in and was under water drowning!  As I came around the corner, this is what I saw!


I don't even know how to explain this one!  Yes, that is paint.  It's actually primer.  It was as CLOSED can of paint.  I guess he thought it would make a fun ball and the lid shot off on impact of hitting the floor.  Mom really wasn't too upset since I HATE MY CARPET! 
What a wonderful excuse to have to replace it!

The black paint came after the primer!

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

I love these! What is the story with the first one? Is that pee?!

Tori and Steve said...

Luckily no, it was his juice! We were in the parking lot after church. I couldn't believe how beat up I felt and then I looked at him standing next to the car and couldn't help but take his picture!

D. SKye Hodges said...

Random question.... Have you replaced it yet?