
We have a bun in the oven due May 19th!
About two weeks ago, I started having intense headaches. I finally went to the doctor after a week where I was given a CT scan on my brain. They wanted to rule out any major problem first. I was relieved to when everything came out clean. We concluded I had migraines and was prescribed Imitrex to deal with them. A week later, I discovered the true source of my headache, pregnancy! Well, I was immediately taken of the Imitrex as well as other meds I have been taking. Now that I know the source, it will be easier to deal with them. This is also a good reason to lay off the caffeine. Those who know me well know that this won't be easy, but it may help with the headaches too!!
I am so exited to have another baby! I look forward to all that is involved with a tiny one around the house again! Now if only I can get Braden out of diapers!
7 comments:
YEAY YEAY YEAY! I am so excited! Jealous, but excited! :)
Congratulations! You can take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy AFTER the Heritage Festival tomorrow. (Ha Ha Ha)
Thanks for all you do!!!
That's so awesome! Congrats.
WHAT!!! congratulations I'm so happy for you hope you don't get very sick do you think this is why your headaches have been so bad. Good luck on the next long 8 months.
I'm very happy for you! Congrats!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!
My mom showed me your blog, and I'm having so much fun keeping up with your cute family!
WOW!!! Congratulations! Are you seeing PINK?? I am so happy for you. You are such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment