Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14th

At the hospital at 6:43Am. I was scheduled to be induced that day but was told it would be sometime in the late afternoon and they would call me around noon to give me a time. I was woken up at 6:00 and asked how soon we could get there. I'm go grateful to have my mother-in-law Joan next door! I woke her up and she was here in 20 minutes.
Just got to the hospital. I didn't realize I had a spot on my shirt or I would have had the photo taken from the other side.

Another reason to have had the photo taken from the other side is my appendix scar. Oh well.

Kinda covered the scar with my hand this time


Just waiting


Any time now would be good


There he is! This pic was taken just minutes after Asher was born and before we realized there were any problems.
So glad everything turned out well!

No comments: