Friday, May 1, 2009

Look mom, no hands!!

Logan playing on his bike. I have been an awful and haven't even given him a chance to try to ride his bike! He has had so much fun on his scooter, that we have kept his bike put away because he didn't need it. Anyhow, his friends have been riding their bikes so we pulled his out and dusted it off and removed the training wheels. In about 2 minutes, he already rode like a seasoned pro! He had no problems figuring it out. Now he is already trying to do tricks, like putting his feet up on the top bar while he rides. He has been on it almost non-stop ever since that day. I feel bad I didn't give him a chance last year to figure it out, but he was having so much fun with his scooter, I never felt the need.






No comments: