So I am going to join a friends "diet group" and kick this baby weight. I guess I can't officially start until after the baby is born, but I am gearing up. Check out her cute blog.
http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com
We have been asked to post a picture of us at our healthiest and a picture of a celebrity that we most resemble or wish to resemble. This is what I have come up with.
I don't have a digital photo of me at my healthiest, but here is one of me after just one child. My tummy is still chubby, but at least my face looks thin.

I have a brother-in-law who thinks I look like Reese Witherspoon. He is now my favorite brother-in-law! What a compliment! Thanks Russ!

I get told most often that I look like Sarah Fergusen (Fergie, Duchess of York)
Also beautiful in more of a "real person" sort of way.

If anyone would like to throw in a compliment about how much I look like these beautiful women, my 9 month pregnant complex will take anything you want to give out!
5 comments:
You are beautiful and the best part is your beautiful on the inside to. Love ya and good luck on the baby.
Ahh! Those wonderful last weeks of pregnancy! Good Luck in the next weekish! You are beautiful and have the funnest personality. You are such a "sweet spirit!" :)
10 days! WooHoo! The longest ten days of a woman's life. Don't forget Sarah Palin. Another beautiful woman you look like!
That's right.. a touch of Reese, Fergie, Sarah and Nicole Kidman all wrapped into one!
I think Sarah Palin and Ferguson both look like YOU! Aren't they lucky! Mom
Post a Comment