Wow! Only 10 DAYS!! I am so excited for you. Good luck on the delivery - I am sure you'll be great! I love reading your posts by the way. Your boys are getting so big. Such a cute family.
I am so excited for you and your new little man. are you just loving being home? when did you stop working? can't wait to see the babe...hang in there! i know what you are going thru but it is so worth it. take care.
3 comments:
Wow! Only 10 DAYS!! I am so excited for you. Good luck on the delivery - I am sure you'll be great! I love reading your posts by the way. Your boys are getting so big. Such a cute family.
I am so excited for you and your new little man. are you just loving being home? when did you stop working? can't wait to see the babe...hang in there! i know what you are going thru but it is so worth it. take care.
It was so fun to catch up on your life reading your blog! I'm so glad you had a craving for fish and chips today!!!
Post a Comment