The plastic lettuce knife works great for Braden to help cut veggies. Logan did pretty well with the sharp knife, although rI don't think I chose the best veggies for him to practice using a knife with!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Choppin' brocolli, choppin' brocollililiiii, We're CHOPPIN' BROCOLLI!
The kids love to help cook. Around dinnertime they both start exclaiming, "I want a cooking job!" "Can I do a cooking job?"
The plastic lettuce knife works great for Braden to help cut veggies. Logan did pretty well with the sharp knife, although rI don't think I chose the best veggies for him to practice using a knife with!


The plastic lettuce knife works great for Braden to help cut veggies. Logan did pretty well with the sharp knife, although rI don't think I chose the best veggies for him to practice using a knife with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment