Wednesday, May 20, 2009

coming home!

Asher was released from the NICU on May 18th at 3:00PM!
Asher in his coming home clothes! I was so excited I couldn't stand it!


All wrapped up in his own blanket!


Moved from the ICU bed to a bassinet


Final check up with the wonderful nurses!



The boys were so excited to have him! I wrote down everything they said on the ride home.
Braden's comments:
Can I pet baby Asher, Mom?
I heard him.
I saw his mouth.
He has hands and ours are big.
He's so cute huh Logan?
We're taking him home!
I saw baby Asher yawn.
Oh, he's so cute!
Baby Asher just smiled at me.
Mom, I see his lips!




Logan's comments:
Asher yawned!
I saw his fist.
The day he came out was the day it was his birthday.


Logan: When we get home, can I hold him?
Mom: Yes
Braden: But don't drop him Logan, ok?

Logan: He smiled at me.
Braden: That's because he knows you're his big brother!
Logan: Yeah, I'm the oldest brother.
Braden: I'm so excited for him to be my age!










4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh, Tori! He is SO cute!! I just want to cuddle right up to him. Congrats! You guys done good :)

Jordan Lee said...

awww. he's cute!!
i miss you guys.
-Jordan

The Smith Family said...

So cute and so much fun! Glad everything is going well!

Hilary said...

What a cutie, can't wait to meet him! Isn't it so much fun watching the boys fall in love with him! It's hard to imagine these infants survive all the "love" from their siblings.