Keep up the fight, I'm working on Spanish Fork. If you have a certian # of people sign up for it you get it. Go around the ward and then get a friend in another ward to do the same. It is extreamly inexpensive!! Also get fliers from the city and set them at the library, resterants etc. Walk in the Strawberry Days Parade and sign people up! I'll come help if u want. Keep up the good fight. LOL Sarah
1 comment:
Keep up the fight, I'm working on Spanish Fork. If you have a certian # of people sign up for it you get it. Go around the ward and then get a friend in another ward to do the same. It is extreamly inexpensive!! Also get fliers from the city and set them at the library, resterants etc. Walk in the Strawberry Days Parade and sign people up! I'll come help if u want. Keep up the good fight. LOL
Sarah
Post a Comment