Sunday, November 23, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Oh, my boys are such boys!  We were getting out our Christmas tree tonight and Logan found his little nativity scene.   At first, he was very cute and actually hugged it saying how much he loved it.  As the evening progressed, I heard him say, "The mean angel is destroying the place. Look he destroyed the manger!"  Our cute little nativity was all knocked over, Mary and Joseph were upside down, and it was all the work of the darling little angel, who is also part of the nativity, gone evil.  Oh, I love my boys!

As we started getting everything out earlier in the day, I turned on some Christmas music. Braden asked, "Mom, will you put on the 'pear tree' song."  Okay, I can't stand The 12 Days of Christmas unless it is sung by the muppets, in which case I love it!  So I turned it on and Braden then proceeded to jump and dance around the living room to the music.  Not much cuter than a 3 year old dancing!
 

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Somehow the muppets seem to enhance that song so that it is bearable..incredible!!

Weight Family said...

Fun! I am excited to decorate this week!

hlw said...

Cute! I should be decorating, but instead I am sitting at the computer. Time to go put on some Peanuts Christmas music!

:: ashley :: said...

fun christmas! it was fun going to the movies with you guys today, we lost you afterwards though! let's do it again super soon! see ya!