Sunday, November 16, 2008

5 years old-updated

So I can't believe Logan turned 5 last week! 
Here is a little walk down memory lane of his past birthdays.  

Logan's "birth"day! Born at 3:45 AM Nov 8th, 2003.  
The nurse kept coming in and offering to take him into the nursery so I could get some sleep, but I wouldn't give him up!  He laid on my chest almost the whole two days in the hospital!


Birthday number ONE was celebrated in the same highchair his daddy spent his first birthday  in!  Check out Steve with his brothers on his first birthday!



Birthday number TWO. I snapped this picture right when we were singing happy birthday and we just finished the line, "Happy birthday dear Logan". He loved hearing his name! I still can't believe that was three years ago!  When I cut the cake or scooped up the ice cream, Logan wanted to help and kept asking, "Logan do it?"

I haven't come across his 3rd birthday pictures yet. I'll post one when I find it. 


Birthday number FOUR.  
Because of the delay on my camera, I had a hard time snapping one while he was smiling.  Incase you can't tell, the birthday cake is a soccer ball. I ordered it ahead of time and this was the best the cake designer could do. Looks more like a 5 legged spider to me!

And now here is birthday number FIVE!  I snapped the photo right when he was getting ready to blow!  His cake was a winter wonderland.  There was a ton of white frosting that was supposed to look like mounds of snow, a toy snowmobile, plastic trees covered in white frosting and some snow flake shaped plastic rings. When we cut into the "snow mounds" the frosting was almost twice as high as the cake.  A five year old boys dream!
Birthday party pictures to come!

2 comments:

Kira said...

Love it! I am sad you went private, it makes it much harder for me to get to your blog.

Hilary said...

Makes me sad we have missed all of them!!