Friday, November 28, 2008

Braden's funnies

Braden has been feeling pretty sick, so when he came up to me and said, "I just had poop like sauce," I was worried to open his diaper. Sure enough! I said, "yep, it looks like spaghetti sauce." He said, "No mom, it's like hot dog sauce!"

Braden used to call his brother "you stupid" when he got really upset. I have been working to put a stop to it. Today he got upset with his brother and was able to control himself. Instead of calling him "you stupid", he blurted out, "you fart man!" Well, there's another one I need to put a stop to! Jan 1, 2009


When I ask Braden a question and the answer is yes, instead of "yes" he says, "I think"

I call Braden "Baby" on occasion. When I do he says, "I not Baby, I growed up!"

"Me and Logan are human, huh mom?"

"Here I am, poopy day!"

"Choc-at milk mom, choc-at milk?"

"Stupid Cat" -A lot funnier when he says it!

"everybody loves me, huh mom?"

Yummy, creamy!


Mom: You are so cute!
Braden: If your cute, your not awesome, so I'm not cute!

November 2009
Today in the car, Michael Jackson's song Thriller came on.
Braden said: "Yeay! Michaelangelo! I love Michaelangelo!"
Wow does that say something about me! So funny! (BTW: he knows nothing of the ninja turtles, he's talking about "the guy who painted on the ceiling")

No comments: