Monday, November 3, 2008
Is this normal?
The other night we went for ice cream as a family. Braden had a hard time deciding what flavor he wanted. Logan on the other hand, wanted the first flavor he tried, Egg Nog. I think it was because it was bright yellow. Braden tried bubble gum, birthday cake flavor, and a handful of others. I was worried Logan would change his mind after he already had his. Anyhow, I asked Braden what kind he wanted and he said, "none". What? None? The girls working at the ice cream stand gave me a funny look. Braden went to the door as if he was ready to leave. "Are you sure you don't want any?" I asked. "I don't want any" he said. Okay, so I was preparing to give mine up as soon as we were in the car and he realized he didn't get any. In the parking lot on the way to the car, I overheard Braden chanting, "I didn't get and ice cream! I didn't get an ice cream!" I never had to give up mine. He was perfectly content without one. Is that normal for a 3 year old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment