What a job getting our yard done has been! I am still looking for our "before" picture, and I will add a good "after" picture shortly. This job included cutting down approx 15 trees (which Steve did all by hand), taking down fences, killing weeds, pulling up concrete, raking up rocks, burning yard debris, bringing in dirt, pulling up concrete again, raking up rocks again, getting rid of the neighbors trees that ended up on our yard (Do'h -my intentions were good, really), digging trenches, designing and assembling a sprinkling system, planting grass, pulling weeds, fertilizing, killing weeds, spending a fortune on culinary water to just barely keep the grass alive, pulling more weeds, fertilizing more, watering finally with grey water and now keeping it mowed! I'm sure Steve could add a ton to this list, but you get the idea. We love our big lawn now!

















No comments:
Post a Comment