Old celery is the best we could find for arms! I think Logan looks like his cousin Kenyon in this picture.
New legos for Valentines Day. A Star Wars "Roger, Roger" and other spaceship stuff! Hours of little boy enjoyment.
This is such a typical Logan face when he doesn't want to smile.
At T-ball with his friend Kennedy
Yoga on the Wii Fit
In early August, the boys and I laid on the grass about 10pm to see if we could see some of the yearly meteor shower. I truly thought we would lay there disappointed but I was wrong. We saw one really long and bright shooting star. We had fun making our wishes! Logan was also able to pick out the big dipper for the first time. He was so excited about that! "I have a good eye, huh mom?" We also saw a satelite moving slowly across the sky. What had a fun evening. It was topped off when Logan said his prayers, "Heavenly Father, Thank you for the big dipper, all the stars and the satelites. Thank you for the meteors." He ended it at that. It was so sweet! I love that he realized that Heavenly Father created the heavens and all the stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment