Steve may not find this as funny, but my imagination ran wild with it! Last night we stopped at Market Street Grille and picked up a fresh piece of Ahi Tuna, some clam chowder, and warm sour dough bread. I think Steve may have been salivating over that tuna all the way home. As he was opening the container getting ready to enjoy it, Logan came over holding one of the cats wanting to see what he had. The smell of the fresh tuna put the cat on alert and the next thing I knew Steve was cursing the cat as he protected his tuna. Luckily, the cat didn't get close enough to touch it, but my imagination keeps running wild and I see this cat hauling out of the kitchen as fast as his little paws can run with a fresh piece of perfectly peppered and seared ahi tuna from the best sea food restaurant in town!
No comments:
Post a Comment