Saturday, August 16, 2008

Braden 2008

This morning Braden was running up and down the hall. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I just running Mommy". He is so busy. He is always doing something.
I am so lucky he is mine! He keeps me smiling everyday!

Fun feeding the ducks
I love this picture but I don't think it looks anything like Braden!





Braden loves peanut butter! First thing in the morning, he climbs up and gets the jar out of the cupboard, and a spoon out of the drawer and he is good to go!

Serving food at Mr Hooper's Store.  The Children's Museum had a great Sesame Street display.

Helping Mommy with the laundry.

Logan wanted so badly to plant a garden but it was only March! We got some veggies from the fridge and made a beautiful garden. (The onions actually sprouted and grew!)
This is one of Mom's favorite pictures!

Fun on Grandma's swingset

Having a great time camping in Minersville over Memorial Day

Braden wanted a Wilbur cake for his 3rd birthday.  This is the best mom was able to do!

Happy Happy Birthday Braden!

First day of Braden's first year of school!

1 comment:

Weight Family said...

Braden is SO CUTE! I have always thought that!