So a couple of months ago, I was thinking we must have a weird pacifist kitten! He came in the house meowing so I gave him some food, which he didn't touch. I tried water, didn't touch it. I tried warm milk, didn't touch it. He just sat and stared at it. He would look at me and then look at the food and then look at me again. He even let Braden try to hand feed him without running off. He just stared at me. It was like he wanted it but didn't know how to eat it.
.
Later that day, while the boys were getting ready to take a bath
(which Logan likes to do with his socks on) I walked by the bathroom and saw that Logan thought Getty needed a bath, and strangely enough, Getty agreed, without a fight! I love the picture of the wet cat afterwards!
I didn't think it would be nice to make the cat sleep outside when she was all wet, so Logan got to snuggle with her in his bed. She even allowed it!
Come to find out, the cat was pretty sick. The vet said she was malnourished and dehydrated but didn't know why. After a couple of days hand feeding her with a syringe, she was back to being a normal cat.
1 comment:
Poor kitty! I can't believe that picture of her in the tub! i've NEVER seen anything like that! Glad she is better!
Post a Comment