Thursday, February 26, 2009
Getting excited
I can't believe I am already in my 3rd trimester! This pregnancy has actually seemed to go by fast. Maybe it's because I am so busy and don't have time to rest and think about how long I will be pregnant. I went to the doctor today for my 28week appt. Everything looks good. My iron is good, I don't have to bother with the glucose test, and my weight gain is fine (of course I hate that part, but what do you do?). The nurse said "Whatever you are doing, keep doing it." I am getting excited for baby Asher to come! I got out all the baby clothes from storage and got them washed and folded. That made me excited. Maybe I did it too soon because I still have 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay, so why do you not have to take the glucose test?! I am jealous!
Yay! Freshly washed baby clothes. . .very fun!
Post a Comment