Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My New Adventure
I am so excited to start a job as the art teacher at Kids Village! Three of my passions include art, teaching, and my children. I get to combine all three of these! I love the art program at Kids Village because they focus on teaching the children the techniques used by past masters as well as allowing them to be creative and expressive. I was always impressed when Logan would bring home his art projects while he was enrolled in preschool at Kids Village. I look forward to putting together lesson plans and finding fun ways to teach the kids. My own kids will attend other classes while I teach and they will be in my art class once a week each. I think I am looking most forward to teaching the older children -up to 4th grade. They will be able to better comprehend what is being taught.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment