Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swim lessons and Braden's swimming adventure

Logan and Braden started swimming lessons today. I am so impressed because there is one teacher for just the two of them. Almost private lessons! Anyhow, last week when I took the boys swimming, Braden went under and had a hard time getting his head back up. I dove for him and pulled his head up. I asked him if he was alright and as he was trying to catch his breath he said, "I did it, Mom! I did it!". His Dad had been trying to teach him to put his head under water and blow bubbles, I guess he was pretty proud he had done it, intentional or not!
Braden is the cutest ever! I love that little guy! He is so positive and happy. he makes me smile every day!




"We are catching bubbles.  The fishies made the bubbles. I walked in the bubbles and blew bubbles back to the fishies." -Braden 

1 comment:

Jordan Lee said...

hey tori!
its jordan.
i absolutely love your boys. :]
they were always very fun to babysit and made it interesting.
i miss you guys.
love ya.
(oh. my mom has a blog if you wanna check it out. it's www.thelatestcraze-mel.blogspot.com)