Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What about me?

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Tor - I laughed at all those memories you posted on my blog. We had some CRAZY times together. I remember the cute little Susie Zoo stickers you covered the white van with (they stayed long after you went away) - how Jennifer and I nearly killed you with one of the white grid sliding down the stairs - the art show at your parents house - your darling halloween costumes you made for Logan for his first year - your beautiful wedding. It is so fun to stay in touch with you! Your little boys are dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm let me think!!! I had so much fun with you even though we only spent one month together. We did have fun at the end of the mission when we did splits and service to help with crazy sisters!! I won't say more than that, you never know who is reading :) You were so upbeat and funny. I only have good memories of you as my companion! I just sit here and laugh and I can't even give an actual event that was so funny. You rock and thats all!

Carrie