Had so much fun today with my mom and dad out on John's boat at Deer Creek. I was so proud of Braden who was the first to jump out of the boat into the water. Logan wasn't too far behind him! Preston got right in too, but stayed tightly attached to my arm. Asher was a little more hesitant. We were able to encourage him enough to sit on the deck of the boat with his feet in the water. He wasn't comfortable enough to take the plunge, but it will come with time. The funny thing about that is that he has been the boy who is the most comfortable in the water at the earliest age. Oh well, the lake is a little different than a swimming pool.
Logan and Braden spent a lot of time being pulled on a raft. They loved it! Asher and Preston joined me for a quick ride in the raft, but had more fun riding in the boat.
I thought I would give waterskiing a try! It's only been almost 20 years since I've done it, but I figured it was like riding a bike and I'd get right up. The boat needs a little tuning up and it wasn't able to get up to speed fast enough to get me up. I gave it a good effort though! I'll try again next time. Being it was a weekday, Steve was not able to come, but we are going to go another time when he can come with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment