Love this photo of my handsome boy. He is growing up too fast! Asher took this picture of him. He has such a great smile. He likes to joke about the size of his teeth, but we just tell him that he will be a big handsome man with that grin! He has been growing his hair out and I love it! It looks so good on him. Logan has so many wonderful traits. There are so many things I love about him that I couldn't name them all, but I am going to try. Logan is such a kindhearted boy. He has been ever since he was very little. He is aware of others emotions and wants to help uplift those around him. Lately he has been very generous to his little brother, Asher. When Asher wants something he has, he is quick to give it up to make him happy. I know many times it is a sacrifice for him, but his brother's feelings are more important to him.
I have said this for many years, but it can't go unsaid here: He is an amazing worker. Logan loves to help out and is such a hard worker. Right now he mows his grandpas yard every week. He comes home exhausted, sweaty, and bright red in the face but he doesn't quit until the job is done. This is going to be such an asset to him when he grows up! Another great asset he has is that of being a morning person. He is always up early and happy. He sure didn't get that from me! He is so easy to get ready for school or anywhere we need to be.
Logan is such a good friend. Kids flock to him because they know that he sincerely cares for them. Good friends are important to Logan. If he continues to be such a good friend to others, he will never lack for them. He is especially popular with the girls. They love him! He is so kind to them and treats them well. I hope he continues to be that way as he grows older and begins to date. I think the girls also like him because he is funny. He can also hold an audience with his stories and basic craziness. His 3rd grade teacher even told me how funny he is. She said she never wanted to miss his journal reading in the morning because of his animation! The other thing Mrs Sperry used to tell me a lot is how smart he is. He was at the top of his 3rd grade class in academics and even earned the Academic Excellence award for the year.
I love you so much Logan!! You are so special to me and such an important part of our family!
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment