Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Belly" Dancer


Had fun at our school Halloween carnival! The PTA put a ton of work into it and it was a big success! The boys were looking forward to it for a month, and then the night before, they were both throwing up with the tummy flu. The woke up the next morning feeling better, but since I am such a good mom, I kept them home from school so they could recover in time for the carnival! (Actually, they would have stayed home regardless of the carnival that evening, but I thought that seemed funny). By the time the carnival rolled around that evening, they were up and rearing to go! I almost bagged my costume because I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to bother, but I'm glad I didn't, I think it turned out cute and my friend snapped good photo of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're one sexy mama!