Asher has picked up a new fun game! Throwing things off the upper level! He started with the laundry, which was no big deal, but now he throws down anything he can get his hands on upstairs. I have had to teach the older kids not to bring any toys upstairs because they will get thrown back down. The banister downstairs has gotten beaten up by falling toy cars. The worst bang came from Asher getting a hold of my camera out of my room. I guess we made a mistake having it made out of alder, a very soft wood. Oh well, live and learn.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
The reason my banister is already beat up!
Asher has picked up a new fun game! Throwing things off the upper level! He started with the laundry, which was no big deal, but now he throws down anything he can get his hands on upstairs. I have had to teach the older kids not to bring any toys upstairs because they will get thrown back down. The banister downstairs has gotten beaten up by falling toy cars. The worst bang came from Asher getting a hold of my camera out of my room. I guess we made a mistake having it made out of alder, a very soft wood. Oh well, live and learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment