Wednesday, October 13, 2010
It's a . . . .
Just kidding, I won't know for another week! But I am dying to find out!!! Will my life with legos and light sabers just continue and multiply, or do I see Barbie doll shoes and ribbon's in my future? This is our last child, so I am dying to know what the future holds for us!! Will I ever attend a dance recital or will the baseball games and wrestling matches multiply? I must admit, I would love to stir up the pot with some pink, but it sure would be easy to continue to do what I already know how! (Cheaper too!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had chills opening this post I was so excited and then you tricked me! What a brat! I understand the wanting a girl thing now that I have 2 boys. I didn't quite get it before, but I know you'll be happy either way! Can't wait to find out!
I think finding out on my 60th birthday is a good omen. But an omen for what ... a healthy baby. We will be excited for either (but have to admit I am praying hard for a girl!!!)
Post a Comment