I have been trying to figure out the best way to display these. I don't like the red felt vests that the scout store has, and they don't belong on their uniform. I finally came up with the following. These are not the neckerchiefs they wear, but I put the patches on the for the year they earned it. Turned out cute!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Cub scout patches
Logan and Braden like to earn their patches in cub scouting. They both have their Conservation patch and Leave No Trace. I also like to get them a patch each time I go to the scout store that shows something they did that year. Things like Pinewood derby, blue and gold banquet, or Jeremiah Johnson day camp.
I have been trying to figure out the best way to display these. I don't like the red felt vests that the scout store has, and they don't belong on their uniform. I finally came up with the following. These are not the neckerchiefs they wear, but I put the patches on the for the year they earned it. Turned out cute!
I have been trying to figure out the best way to display these. I don't like the red felt vests that the scout store has, and they don't belong on their uniform. I finally came up with the following. These are not the neckerchiefs they wear, but I put the patches on the for the year they earned it. Turned out cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment