Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The incredible edible smashable egg!

 I saved egg shells for an art project we did at school.  I had washed them and pulled out the thin liner on the inside of the shell so they would crush easier. They had dried out pretty good to and were nice and crunchy! I had lots left over and let Preston explore crushing one. Soon the other kids wanted one too. The next thing I knew, I was letting them crush them all!  We were stomping on them like peanut shells at Texas Road house! Logan crushed them on his head and Braden threw them against the fridge. Steve came home right in the middle of the action and didn't quite know what to think of it. It was so much fun and just took a broom to clean up. The kids were bummed when we got to the end them. I might have to save some again for another round.  The way we go through eggs around here, It shouldn't take too long to save up another bags worth.






No comments: