Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas morning

On Christmas eve, Logan was busy making sure everything was perfect for Santa.  The cookies were out and the milk was cold.  He wanted to be sure Santa knew where each boy's presents went, so he made little signs complete with accompanying cardboard stands for the couch. He made a divider on the big couch so presents wouldn't be mixed up. It wasn't your everyday cardboard couch divider either, he taped a flap on each side so it would stand up and it had a little tab on it that fit snugly into the back of the couch to ensure proper fit.  Logan pays such attention to detail! He also put name signs on the stockings which Santa surely appreciated as the kids seem to pick a different stocking each year.  I like to take a picture of "the loot" each year so I can look back and remember which toys were a hit, which toys lasted, and which toys I never seemed to see again.










No comments: