Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great this year! I hosted 14 people. The most I have ever cooked for. It sure made it easier that Camille cooked the Turkey! 
In addition to our family of 6, Ralph and Joan came and so did Doug and Camille and their family. Tyler had a friend from his mission join us too.
Instead of a big long table, we put three long tables together to make one big square one. It was so fun to have such a huge table where everyone could see everyone!
No nicety was spared!  We used my mother and grandmothers china, Steve's crystal from Sweden, and a mix of both Ralph and Joan's mother's real silver wear.  Believe it or not, clean up was a cinch! 
It was a wonderful day and I was so proud of myself not to allow any stress to ruin it. I just went with the flow of things and didn't let little details bother me.







No comments: