It's been almost a month since I posted Preston's first words. Since then, I think his vocabulary has quadrupled! It is so fun to watch him learn and be able to communicate. I think having 3 older brothers certainly helps. Being the 4th of 4, Preston has learned if he wants something, he needs to grab and run before someone else either takes it first or takes it from him. It is so funny to watch. The first time I saw this was at the 4th of July parade this past summer before he could even walk. Logan was gathering candy thrown from floats and putting it in a bag. From behind, Preston scooted up to him, grabbed the bag, turned around and scooted away as fast as he could. It took some time before Logan even noticed it was gone!
I love watching the dynamics of my boys. I look forward to the day when I see them interact as grown adults and hopefully as best friends.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment