Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

Took the kids bowling on New Years Eve. It's been something they have been begging to do for ages!! It was pretty crowded, but we didn't have to wait too long. It was hard keeping Asher from running out in front of everyone or b-lining to the rack of bowling balls saying, "ba, ba ba!" I set him on the table to keep him from running off and soon noticed he was stacking the kids shoes. I loved seeing that! He loves to stack things! I often find him in my cupboard of canned goods stacking the soup can's up (which scares me a little because that could cause some pain to his little toes if they fell on him). One time when I got home from the grocery store and placed some of the sacks on the kitchen floor, he found all the yogurt containers and started stacking them in one of the carts on his train set. It caused for a few yogurt casualties, but all in all he had a blast with it. Now, these items like blocks just say, "stack me" to a little boy, but a bunch of shoes? What a cutie!!





No comments: