The boys LOVE to put lego sets together and are so proud of themselves with the finished product! The airplane was the first set Braden put together all by himself. Again, he was so proud of his accomplishment! I was proud of him that he had given it a try. He had always said that Logan was the good "Lego set person" and not him. One day he just decided to give it a try and had great results! "Now we are both good lego set people!!"
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Legos
The boys LOVE to put lego sets together and are so proud of themselves with the finished product! The airplane was the first set Braden put together all by himself. Again, he was so proud of his accomplishment! I was proud of him that he had given it a try. He had always said that Logan was the good "Lego set person" and not him. One day he just decided to give it a try and had great results! "Now we are both good lego set people!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see two budding engineers!! Cut boys!
Post a Comment