Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another great photo!

Asher Love!
Asher's second top tooth just broke through on Sunday. His bottom two and one on the left side bottom were first to break. He now has 5! He is getting just about wherever he wants to go these days! He is in the army crawl stage. He pushes off with his toes to get around. It's funny because usually the army crawl is done by pulling themselves with their arms with their legs dragging behind. Asher has rear wheel drive! It's time to be extra careful with legos now! I also find myself vacuuming twice as often (4 times a day rather than 2!) just to make sure there is nothing on the floor he can get in his mouth. Because of the construction, there is a lot of dirt being tracked into the house. We are all being more careful to keep the floor free of anything that can go in his chops!
I love this little boy sooooo much! I am so glad he has joined our family! In the words of Logan, "I'm so glad Asher is in our family and not some other baby!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those beautiful baby blues!